After 47 years driving a bus in Brentwood, Mississipi, Stephen struck it rich by inventing the disposable car. Sadly, his mining company, Rockland and Rockland when bankrupt in 1985 when the foreman died of malaria and the newly unionized crew staged a walk-out. But, he was not beaten, and after his third marriage to movie-star Eva "Kicks" Malone failed, he retired to New Willoughbie, Vermont, where he currently lives with his mistress and seven dogs. He is remarkably insightful for a man with no tongue.
- user since
- Wed Oct 29 2003 at 14:57:23 (14.6 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed Oct 29 2003 at 17:27:28 (14.6 years ago )
- level / experience
- 1 (Initiate)
- Chairman of the Mediterranean Council of Cartography and Rope Improvement
- Sometimes you eat the bar and well...sometimes it eats you.
- most recent writeup
- American Barricades (idea)
- Send private message to schambers