This Russian term is used to signify a broad range of linguistic instances of the verb. Conjugation. Like in all languages, this is tense. Like in many languages this includes past, present, and future. In Russian, it also includes the change of the verb due to number (one - many), and persons (I, he, she, it, they, formal/informal you, etc). In the Russian language, verbs assume different suffixes when they are used to describe the action of a particular noun.

For example, verb to jump(up and down) - prigat'. This is the root word.
When I jump, the word spragayetsa (changes its suffix, more or less) to prigayu.
When we jump, it would be prigayem
When he, she or it jumps, it would change to prigayet.
When you jump, it would change to prigayesh.
When there is a number of you, or if you are being addressed respectfully, you (or You) prigayete.
The endings that are seen here are standard for all verbs, minus exceptions.

To make it a little bit complex, one can also express tense at the same time, in the same verb. There is past, past perfect, present, present prefect, future, future perfect, and indefinite (I think theres more...). Lets use the same as above, verb to jump -prigat'.
When I did jump, the word spragayetsa to prigal.
When we did jump, we would have been prigali
When he did jump, it would change to prigal; she prigala; it prigalo.
When you did jump, it would change to prigal. (same as he)
When there is a number of you, or if you are being addressed respectfully, you (or You) prigali.
Got it?

The future is a bit different. Because of "to be" - will, which has its equal in Russian, the verb to jump does not change. It will remain prigat', and the word will (to be - bit') does all the changing here.
I will - bydy
We will - bydem
You will - budesh
He, she, it - budet
You all, or respective You - budete.

I am not going to get into the full extent of the Russian verb delta, its waaay to complex. If I was to include all the exclusions, suffixes and prefixes to all the word types, this node would reach a pretty hefty number of pages. If you do wish to learn spryazheniya I would recommend you take up the Russian language. These all can be remembered through practice, and practice only. Words just start to sound right, when you are using the right form.

thanx, Ouroboros!