We had recently finished a show or something, this band I was in. Two guys I didn't know and the guy I'm currently dating - we were standing on a stage that looked really messy and dingy. It became dark all of a sudden and it felt like we were in some scary movie. Everyone disappeared except for me and this guy. He's looking around for his ex-girlfriend because she was there a few minutes before, although I don't recall ever seeing her. Suddenly she comes scurrying - literally crawling but in fast forward - and darts across this courtyard type place. We both get really frightened and begin running down these empty alleys and streets, only very dim lights illuminating our way.

I make it back to my apartment. Scott (the guy) knocks on my door but looks totally different. His hair is suddenly long and he's very tall and thin. "What the fuck?" I ask, and I suddenly understand it's like in Being John Malkovich and he's just in someone else's body. He goes and takes a bath with a blanket draped over the tub while I nervously look around the apartment, frightened the strange ex-girlfriend would return. Scary music starts playing, like a scene in a movie that you know is about to reach some climax. I look over at Scott and I notice he's got these really long teeth, but in a few places they're broken off like he's only dressed up in some costume and not really in another person's body.

I get really pissed and open my mouth wide and all my teeth come shattering out. Freaking out, I run outside, but suddenly realize I contain all this magical power and it was really myself creating all these things. There's these people surrounding themselves with a ton of regular little colorful balloons lifted a few feet off the ground putting up some sign on my apartment building. Getting really angry, I begin blowing them away with my amazingly strong breath, like Superman, and everyone is blown away.