Disconnect and let me drift, until my upside down is right side in.
Society must let the artist go, to wander off into the nebula.
Upon return, I conjure what was seen.
I let it pulse and boil within my limbs.
I lay my pencil to the porous page, and let my lunatic indulge itself.
- Incubus, "Nebula"
- user since
- Sat Jun 17 2000 at 08:15:27 (17.6 years ago )
- last seen
- Sun Jan 4 2004 at 04:24:42 (14 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 3 - View retsamedoc's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 17
- mission drive within everything
- Promoting Hackerdom
- Working with anything or everything that beeps, blinks, or smells of O-zone
- The Digital Actions Project
- "As long as the world shall last there will be wrongs, and if no man objected and no man rebelled, those wrongs would last forever." - Clarence Darrow
- most recent writeup
- kung foo
- Send private message to retsamedoc