Last night I was nearly killed by an everythingian.

Enth and I were hanging out at his place, which evidently is the same apartment with the same furniture and in the same location as the apartment that I share with Kimonade. Funny how that happens. We were chilling, he wanted me to wait for his girlfriend to come over, she had been out of town apparently and was due back in that night. Finally it was like four in the morning, and she still hadn't shown up, I was like, "Dude, I'm sorry but I need to leave and get some sleep tonight, I don't think she's coming back tonight, it's too late."

enth: "That's okay, she actually isn't supposed to come back tonight."
psy: "Then what's going on?"
enth: "I invited you over because I wanted to kill you."

With that he pulls out this huge, silver knife that glistened in the light like it would have in a horror movie. I freak out, jump off the couch, grab my cell phone and run out the door. He has our candle torch, he's pointing it at me like a gun and pressing the trigger, but it isn't doing anything.

So I'm running up the hill (why would I choose to run up that damn thing, I have to walk up it every day for classes and it's not a fun hill!) and I start to dial 911, but I make a mistake and dial 611 instead, so I hang up and dial it right. "911, what's your emergency?" "My friend, he's trying to kill me." "Can you get out of the house?" "I'm running up 11th street right now."

I look behind me and enth is running after me, twice as fast as me, looking like that deranged basketball player from the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie. I mean, boy was deranged, and grinning like a madman, seeming to float up the hill like a ghost with knife pointed at me that reflected the streetlights.

I flipped and just sceamed HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!...I did in real life as well, so I woke myself up from the first nightmare I've had since I was a kid.

So, who would prevail in a showdown between enth and psydereal? We may never know...