Went to Best Buy and picked up White Night Concerto and Kissing Jessica Stein. As I'd both expected and hoped, the KJS DVD has deleted scenes (10 of them) including the original ending (the one tacked on for theaters, according to Jake, SUCKS) complete with audio commentary (commentary from the director (boring) and the writers and stars (awesome!), for the whole movie (good) and the deleted scenes (great)).

Best Buy didn't have the Mega Man X The Series artbox, though they did have volume 1 in a leatherette slipcover.. I'll buy the artbox online. They also didn't have Yoshi's Island, which released yesterday, even though they had a display GBA running it.

Best Buy Stock Boy: Would you ever consider supporting the GameCube-GBA connectivity feature or the e-Reader in future Castlevania games?

Me: The connectivity feature is a good way to enhance the Castlevania world, but I'm actually more interested in doing an online Castlevania game.

Best Buy Stock Boy: What's your favorite game in the Castlevania series?

Me: I like Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse the best.

Best Buy Stock Boy: Speaking of some of older Castlevania games, on the Castlevania Chronicles disc, you mentioned that you would like to rerelease Dracula X: The Rondo of Blood. Is that still happening?

Me: I want to put that game into a second Chronicles game, but there are a lot of technical things on the company side preventing that from happening. I want Castlevania fans to send us e-mails saying that they want this, so we can move on to the next step.

The e-mail addies are kcet-info@kcet.konami.com (Japanese) and support@konami.com (US).

I just bought YuGiOh! Duel Monsters 1-62 and Angelic Layer 1-26 (complete), as well as Dragon Warrior 3 GBC and Wheel of Time PC. And soon I'm going to buy Castlevania: Concerto of the Midnight Sun, Yoshi's Island GBA, and Kissing Jessica Stein DVD.