user since
Fri Apr 13 2001 at 14:58:01 (16.6 years ago )
last seen
Fri Apr 13 2001 at 16:56:19 (16.6 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View poeticupbringing's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 10
mission drive within everything
another place to spend time that should be spent on homework
specialties
poetry
school/company
Austin Peay State University
motto
It's been said 77% of poets have serious mental problems, the other 23% have everyone fooled.
most recent writeup
emotions others don't get to see
Send private message to poeticupbringing

I graduate college in less than a month!