Here are a few more phrases taken from French and commonly used in the English language:
- Coup d'état: military overthrow of a government in power
- Rendez-vous: a meeting, an appointment
- RSVP (which stands for Répondez s'il vous plaît): Please respond, especially used with formal invitations
- Noblesse oblige: the obligation of people of high social position to behave nobly towards others
- Ménage à trois: If you don't know, I suggest you do some random web searches and follow any lewd link you can find; you'll stumble across it at some point
- Milieu: environment
- Voila: an exclamation meaning "Here you go!" or "There you have it!"
- Voulez vous couchez avec moi?: Would you like to sleep with me? (Made famous by some god-awful rap song).