On the Art Bell radio show on April 4, 2001, two recorded interviews with an air traffic control manager in the Northeast United States were played. This unnamed informant gave testimony that on March 10, 2001 he had orders to monitor an increased number of aircraft because of a military operation. He also confirmed that the operation was that of weather-modification. 30 jets were identified on this particular incident flying criss-cross patterns within less than an hour.

William Thomas has now proposed that powdered aluminum, possibly along with other metals, is being used to reflect 1% of the Sun's light away from the atmosphere, in an attempt to counteract the effects of global warming. They are already organizing a class-action lawsuit against the organizations responsible (I suppose as soon as they find out the specifics on who is responsible?).

It is entirely possible that this information is not correct, however it would not surprise me at all for it to be true. It is clearly more profitable for the United States public and private sectors to abandon the Kyoto Protocol as a means of reducing carbon emissions. Perhaps instead, they believe using scrap metals (from automobiles) in the upper atmosphere to block out light will solve the problems of global warming.

Worsening abnormal weather could cause severe problems, but more important are the health risks involved. This all seems very typical of the American philosophy of covering up the problem instead of fixing the root of the problem (the automobile, for instance). I have faith that those with information will be brave enough to provide it to the public.