Atari 2600 Game
Produced by:Absolute Entertainment
Model Number:AG-041
Rarity:4 Scarce+
Year of Release: 1987

Pick one of 4 wrestlers in this wrestling game for the Atari 2600. You can play tag team or solo matches against a friend or the computer. Good graphics for an Atari game combined with a wide selection of wrestling moves make this a solid game. This game is very fun in 2 player mode, but quickly becomes boring when playing against the computer.

From the instruction manual:

...the screams of the crowd shake the arena as the Title Belt contenders circle one another. Mad Dog makes the first move smashing his fists into Skin Head's chest who gasps for air, then retaliates with a shin cracking kick. Mad Dog growls and grabbing from behind drags Skin Head across the ring whipping him around in an airplane spin; letting go so he flys into the ropes and bounces back to meet Mad Dog's concrete forearm across his neck... a perfectly executed clothesline. Wasting no time Mad Dog elbow drops him. Skin Head's face winces in pain as he fights his way up and staggers to his corner to tag his partner in. Big Chief takes the tag, grabs Mad Dog lifting him over his head and body slams him into the mat. Mad Dog's stunned, he's not getting up. Big Chief, looking for the pin, climbs the ropes for a dive. As he lunges into the air, Mad Dog scrambles to his feet and Big Chief's sweaty red skinned body splatters on the empty mat...

This game is valued at around $20 USD. Games with boxes and manuals are worth more.