Here are some tastes that, surprisingly, go well together that I have enjoyed on occasion. Although I don't get to eat any of these nearly as much as I want to, due to my constant dieting.
  • Roast Beef and Peanut Butter

    This is best done with the thin deli slices of roast beef added onto a peanut butter sandwich. Do not use any jelly, because jelly and roast beef do not mix.


  • Bread Omelettes

    These are simply delicious. Don't use any meat. Just use cheese, bread, and eggs. The bread should be broken up and added when the eggs are nearly done.


  • Peanut Butter and Cheese

    Try adding a single slice of cheese to a peanut butter sandwich, (no jelly). You don't really taste the cheese, but it keeps the peanut butter from getting stuck in your mouth.


  • Patty Melt with an Egg

    Add a single fried egg to a patty melt. It is really quite tasty.


  • Egg Pizza

    This one is harder to make, but well worth it. You will need a pizza pan that is the same size as the pizza, (but deeper). Put the pizza in. Beat 6 eggs until they are all liquid. Pour the eggs in the pizza pan once the pizza is almost done. (You have to watch this one. It is easy to burn the eggs).


  • Dorito Sandwich

    This is one of those culinary delights that is best enjoyed drunk, (but it really tastes good then). Simply put a bunch of Doritos on a piece of bread, then smush it down with another piece of bread for a quick and easy drunken snack.

Once you master all of these, then you might just be ready for the Holy Grail Sandwich.