Atari 2600 Game
Produced by:Absolute Entertainment
Year of Release: 1988
This is by far the best baseball game released on the Atari 2600. The graphics pushed the Atari to its limits.
From the instruction manual
"I Play Baseball One Way.....All Out!"
Here's the first 2600 Baseball game to live up to this winning attitude.
* From the crack of the bat, make split second decisions as you choose which
fielder makes the play.
* Throw popular Major League pitches - fast balls, curves, change-ups,
screwballs and sinkers. (Spitballs?)
* Head to head action with your friends or against the computer.
* Complete TV-like coverage, with six camera angles you're always right there
where the action is.
* Play to a packed stadium complete with cheering crowd and organist. (Bring
your own peanuts and hotdogs.)
* The most exciting baseball ever on the 2600 with depth and feel you've
seen on Big League Home Computers.
This game was programmed
by Alex DeMeo
This game is valued at around $25 USD. Games with boxes and manuals are worth more.