From the makers of Toasted Peanut Butter and Jelly Breakfast and Micro-Scrambled Eggs comes...

Deceptively Simple Cheesecake!

  • Ingredients:

    2 C. Graham Cracker Crumbs
    6 Tbsp. Butter or Margarine, melted
    24 ounces of Cream Cheese, softened
    3/4 C. Sugar
    1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
    3 Eggs

    If desired, a topping may be used, such as fresh fruit, chocolate, or nuts. Use your imagination for extra deliciousness!

  • Create!

    Preheat the oven to 325 degrees farenheit*. Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter or margarine to create a nice sticky, semi-crumbly mixture. Press this mixture into the bottom and up the sides (approximately two inches) of a nine-inch springform pan, creating the crust. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on the lowest setting. Add in the eggs one at a time, and mix until well blended. Pour the result into the graham cracker crust, and place on middle rack in oven. Bake for 65 minutes, or until the middle is almost set and the crust pulls away from the sides of the pan. Remove from oven, and allow to cool. Before removing the sides of the pan, run a knife between the pan and the crust. Cover** and refridgerate cheesecake at least four hours or overnight; the time it is allowed to set will increase the deliciousness factor.

    * If using a dark springform pan, set oven to 300 degrees.

    **Please, for the love of all things yummy, cover the damn cheesecake! An uncovered cheesecake in the fridge is the same thing as a sponge, and it will no longer taste like cheesecake.

    Enjoy!