The two bishop mate is a simple mate. It does contain the possibility of a stalemate, so make sure your opponent has a place to move if your piece is not delivering a check. The easiest path to mate is to push your opponent's king into a corner. To do this have your bishops covering the diagonals that are side by side, so your opponent's king can't crossover. Then use your king to push the other king into a corner. The bishops squeeze in tighter and tighter and eventually your opponent is cornered. It gets trickier here. Intially your opponent cant attack the bishops because they can eaisly move away and maintain their diagonal but as the King becomes more and more cornered the flight squares for the bishops become smaller. The trick is to sheperd your opponent in while moving your King forward whenever your opponents king moves back. Find the point were your king has almost (not totally or its a stalemate) closed off the Kings flight squares and then transition your bishop(the one that is the same color as the corner square) from its guarding role and into attacker that will deliver the mate. Your King will be the one that is forward cutting off two squares, keep this in mind. If you go over it a couple times it becomes clear. The mate looks like this.

 --- --- --- ---
|   |   |   |BK |
 --- --- --- ---
|   |   |   |   |
 --- --- --- ---
| WB| WB|WK |   |
 --- --- --- ---
|   |   |   |   |
 --- --- --- ---  
Most people think that the only way to mate with two bishops is by driving your opponents king into the corner, its not. The other much more difficult(to me at least) way is to drive the King against the edge and deliver a mate like this.
 --- --- --- ---
|   | BK|   |   |
 --- --- --- ---
|   | WB|   |   |
 --- --- --- ---
|   | WK|   | WB|
 --- --- --- ---
|   |   |   |   |
 --- --- --- ---