The silver morning dawning warming the soul and blah blah blah. I was born and one day I will die and forevermore women shall confuse me, especially sexy artsy musicky ethereal smart ones, but what can I do but keep on writing fantasy stories that may or may not one day be Tolkienesque, keep rowing a driftboat as a fishing guide in Montana, keep thinking about what I should be doing both to save the earth and save true human interaction with it as evolution suggests, keep going to grad school until the end of time, and hope that one day I will be a noise-rock guitar hero?
- user since
- Fri Jul 5 2002 at 04:03:32 (16 years ago )
- last seen
- Thu May 29 2003 at 01:49:38 (15.1 years ago )
- level / experience
- 1 (Initiate)
- mission drive within everything
- Increase the indie music and smart fantasy potential of this world
- smiling, growing blond white-boy afros
- Truman State University
- Golden Light and Broken Sorrows and Dreams and Memories and Uppercase Letters Make Me Like William Blake and Truth.
- most recent writeup
- aerialuxe (thing)
- Send private message to palisadesofwonder