well not everything. Not much of anything, actually. But enough to give an inkling as to WHO I AM™.
0. male, late twenties
2. Sailor. You know, like Popeye. More accurately, like Donald Duck.
3. Married with children.
4. Homeschooler. It's a soap-box of mine. You'll probably see lots on this one. It's a Crusade of mine.
5. Oh sure, there's more. Stick around, Rome wasn't built in a day.
- user since
- Wed Oct 31 2001 at 06:05:40 (16.1 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Jan 7 2002 at 23:04:09 (15.9 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 3 - View paladin42's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 7
- mission drive within everything
- Is that like, a Star Drive or something? I prefer the Improbability Drive.
- Homeschooling, Military life. Humor, hopefully, but that can be hard, considering the two previous specialties.
- I believe that I learned the most after school. So I must go with unschooled.
- Not everyone can be a hero. Someone must stand and clap as they go by.
- most recent writeup
- Ron Wyatt
- Send private message to paladin42