About half of the previous writeups on this subject are arguments over how to write a "fake" paper versus how to write a quality paper. Whatever the case, the subject is "How to write an 'A' paper with minimal effort", not "How to write an 'A' paper with bullshit" nor is it "How to write an 'A' paper that really is an 'A' paper".

On that note, so begins my story...

During my fourth year in a B. Com program at University X, I had the opportunity to work in a group paper/presentation for a Strategic Management course. Our assignment was to produce a Management Consultation document for any company in the local area.

Side Note: At the time, I had viewed Management Consulting as that great mystery of the consulting world...if a manager needed to hire a big-dollar consultant to tell him/her what the problem was and how to solve it, what kind of a manager is he/she? The pointy-haired kind, I suppose. But I digress...

One member of our group mentioned that he was very interested in a local company that worked on VPN solutions so we decided to go with that. This member (we'll call him Bob) contacted the company and was transferred to an appropriate manager (whom we'll call Jack), with whom he had a meeting set up to discuss the project at hand.

The conversation went something like this...

Bob: Thanks for taking the time to meet with me. As you know, I'm a student at the Faculty of Administration at University X. I'm part of a group that is working on a project to produce a Management Consultation report for a given company. We're told that such consultations usually run in the tens of thousands of dollars when it's being done by a professional firm. We're doing it for free as part of this project and would love to work together with you and your company on this. Now, I've got a list of questions that I'd like to go over...

Jack: Don't bother. Here's a report that we commissioned from KPMG a month ago for $50,000. You can have it to do with as you please.

Bob: (stammering) Uh...um...I don't know what to say.

Jack: Just say thanks and try to avoid getting in trouble.

So Bob did. When he came back and told us what had happened, we were flabbergasted. We had just been handed a professional report by a manager at Company X who had basically told us to use it for our project...and he had no qualms at all about it. Students need to find more managers like that.

Needless to say, we did quite well on the project.

The moral of the story? The best way to write an "A" paper with minimal effort is to get a professional to do it for you.

Simply put, you plagiarize.