good day. got a ring
on my finger, the sun
is out, and stock
is up. it should be an interesting day.
unfortunately i feel some pain coming on, and i think i am finally going to give in and give nitroglycerin
a try. i've been to chicken to actually take it, despite the doctore saying there have been quite succesful studies done on nitroglycerin
for biliary colic
. it's an old-people drug
, though. it's for people who are having heart attacks
. it just frightens me. but hey, it might help. some of the side effects
worry me, though. pounding headache
, etc. we shall see.
Mua ha ha! So I tried it! and it WORKED! the first dose seemed to help, but the pain was still bad, so i popped another one under the tongue
five minutes later. within a minute or two after that second pill, i felt 100% again. i feel a bit speeded up, and i have to be careful when i stand up, but it WORKED. fabulous
my advice for young e2 users
- you may see nodes about noding, but that doesn't mean that it's a good idea for you to make one too. it's bad form. it's frowned upon. that others exist and may have positive reputation doesn't mean they're GOOD nodes. Read E2 FAQ: When is it okay to node about noding?.
- e2 is not a good forum for me too nodes. don't add a writeup to a node just to agree (or disagree) with the original writeup. Add some NEW information to a node, or don't bother to add anything.
- stay on topic! nodes have titles for a reason. they explain the content. if you MUST digress, please explain the relation between your digression and the node topic.
- Microsoft bashing is passé. Not all connotatively negative adjectives need a reference back to Microsoft or AOL (or whatever you may think sucks).
- Personal accounts of your existance belong in a daylog. If you feel that it is really worthy of being it's own node, bulk it up, add detail and emotion, and make it a well written short story.
- DON'T write FAKE definitions!
- They're usually NOT AT ALL FUNNY.
- People generally look something up because they don't know what it is. Joke definitions don't help.
Read Words of Advice for Young Noders