Pity me, Help me...

Depression is getting to me. I never thought it would affect me this much. "It's just hallucination, right? ...Right?" I guess ----- I don't know what to think anymore.

Now I think back to the past, was there ever a time when the world seemed like a good place? Perhaps there was, when everything was still so innocent... But it's so different now...

There will be a test tomorrow, and then Thursday, and another on Friday, but that's nothing. My history teacher handed our class back our test from a month ago. I had 5% taken off because I failed to see a question in. It wasn't entirely my fault, the teacher had two #6's in the same section. I knew the answer to that question, if I had answered it, I would have a 95% now (yes, I know I'm not going to look any brighter with a 95). I asked her if I could get at least half the mark if I promised to complete research plus an essay on the topic, but she refused it... She is too lazy to mark it I guess. She definitely seemed to enjoy the videos she shows us everyday...

Fellow noders, would you kindly give me some advice on how to get through this period of my life? I do not doubt that I can pass it on my own, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you everyone, I don't know what I'd do without you!