18:46: The creation of this log entry.
18:20: Supper is completed. I've eaten only half of the gyro. Too much tzaziki sauce. I feel like a decadent Western hedonist tired from a hedonistic shopping spree.
18:10: Poutine is done and over with. My stomach hurts. I decide to go for the gyro, though I'm not hungry.
17:55: Doorbell rings! Muted deliveryman drops off the goods. Family rejoices. Mother makes funny remark about Dr. Phil not approving.
17:25: The food is ordered from La Belle Province. Total: 35$.
17:10: Conversation is overhead between my mother and sister, trying to convince themselves that ordering out is not such a bad thing after all. At this point, they could go either way. I jump in to make sure they jump rightly.
17:00: Funny remark about me needing a poutine right about now.
16:45: Idle thought concerning the worth of poutines in general.
16:30: First poutine mention. Answered with a cursory 'no'.
16:06: Paul Martin, Canadian Prime Minister, begins answering 2 hours worth of questions from a Canadian public that's thoroughly pissed off about the scandal of the day.
16:00: Channel-flipping ends.
13:00: Channel-flipping begins.
12:25: We have a vegetarian pizza for lunch. I eat half of it, while my mother and sister divvy up the rest.
11:00: Fruits are consumed!
10:05: A peanut butter sandwich with the special bread mysteriously disappears, never to be heard from again.
10:00: A peanut butter sandwich with the special bread is concocted with the aide of common household ingredients.
09:45: A delicious bowl of Muslix cereal peppered with fresh blueberries is consumed.
09:30: Masturbation ends.
09:27: Masturbation begins.
09:00: Fully awaken, I continue to consider today's possibilities.
08:30: Awaken but not quite fully so, I contemplate life options available to me. Will I live a happy, successful, and fulfilling life, fully engaged with friends and family around me? Or rather will I die a lonely man? Either paths seem possible at this juncture. I need to boost my self confidence to get anything done, and I need to lose weight to boost my self confidence. It's just the way I'm wired, quoth the girl with the sharp fingernails. I don't know what to do. I've been seriously trying to lose weight for about 10 years now, which is almost half my life. It is a vicious circle. Every time I binge, I get less self-confident and more pessimistic about my odds of getting where I want to be. This makes me even more likely to eat too much of the wrong thing.
08:29: I wake up with the certainty that today will be a good day and that I will inch closer toward my long term goals.