Nowadays there are many books, videos, articles, and workshops available on how to make a woman ejaculate. For example:
  • Tantra Dakini in Denver, Colorado frequently offers workshops on the subject; (www.russburdickphoto.com/Dakini)
  • Sex educator Deborah Sundahl has written a book called Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot, and produced a companion video entitled How to Female Ejaculate: Find Your G Spot; (http://www.fatalemedia.com/books/female_ejaculation_gspot.html)
  • Holistic Wisdom, Inc., produces a video called The Art Of Female Ejaculation, and features an extensive and illustrated FAQ on their website. (http://www.holisticwisdom.com/services_female-ejaculation_peek.htm)

Many people wonder whether women ejaculate, and what "counts" as ejaculation coming from a vagina. Basically, it is not the force with which it is ejaculated that makes it "count," it is the fact that it comes out at all... from there... during sex.

Sex juice is sex juice, people. Pour me a glass of that!

In fact, on the issue of morning urine vs. evening potential-non-urine, "The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex" (by Cathy Winks and Anne Semans) says that "Continuous stimulation of the urethral sponge can cause the paraurethral glands to fill up with a clear, odorless fluid which is sometimes expelled from the body through the urethra," which is what makes a lot of people question whether it's urine - plus the fact that in the morning, lots of folks have to pee. It's important to note that it's physically impossible to pee while having an orgasm.

According to sex educators like Carol Queen, female ejaculate has been chemically analyzed and is basically identical to what men ejaculate, except for the sperm. There goes one more supposed difference between the sexes!