I've been whizzing around the nodegel for the past couple days, and I have run across quite a few interesting phenomena.
- Low level people with cools
- Very low level (4th is the lowest I've seen) editors
- Two different nodes with the same title The Perfect Pint, although it may change if you go and check it out.
My guesses on why anomalies exist are:
- Perhaps they got cool power before the rules were finalized. Or perhaps they deleted a mess of writeups that dropped them to a lower level.
- I think this was explained here but it is still screwy looking to see that [$] symbol so far down on the Other Users Nodelet.
- It may be an E1 conversion issue. I notified the management.
In other news, I got an email from girlface. She is in India in case you were wondering. I wrote her because I wanted one of the books she had listed on The Great Grand E2 Book Lotto. She said that she left her books in <smartass>The Great Satan</smartass> (my term, not hers). I guess I'm out of luck. If anyone wants to trade books, check out my list. I was particularly interested in her Gandhi book.
On another noders advice, I emailed dem bones an idea for a superdoc. *Shudder* I hope he doesn't smite me with his pimp stick.