M0 is bogus! Here's why:
  1. The document in question: http://www.melloworld.com/reciprocality/r1/index.html This describes "a self-replicating, homeostatic phenomenon called M0".
  2. The problem: M0 is supposedly caused by a "dopamine addiction." Dopamine is a fundamental neurotransmitter. One cannot be addicted to it, any more than one can be addicted to oxygen, or food.
  3. Dopamine does not do only one thing. All of the arguments in the article mention that dopamine makes one passive. It does do that, but it also does a number of other things - it's versatile stuff.
  4. The article appeals to the readers ego, strongly. Consider the following lengthy segment:

    Natural immunity to M0 exists. The immunes have a singular set of personality traits, but many names. Children diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder. Hackers (creative computer programmers, not the criminals). Mystics. In industry, people who "know Quality". In medicine, star diagnosticians. Creative artists of all kinds. Several of the present authors. Despite forceful (and often highly offensive) insistence to the contrary by M0 hosts, these people are not defective, or disordered, or stupid, or anything else. They have a range of normal human faculties not possessed by M0 hosts, because their cognition can exploit feedback. While M0 hosts simply deny that this is the case, natural immunes are quite happy that they can do what they do, and recognise and communicate with each other.

    It calls to the reader's baser instincts, saying "you too can become part of the natural elite!"
In short, the article is a hunk of pseudo-science.
(Instead of voting this down if you disagree, why not try writing up a node to refute it?)