For some reason I was back in high school (I was taking summer school or something; I wasn't back in high school really, I think it was going to count for college credit.) Anyway, I walk into the classroom of my psychotic calculus teacher (from HS), but the room is rearranged and all the chairs (and students) are looking at me as I come in. The teacher starts lecturing (he is a short man with dark hair and a mustache, but he transforms into this bizarre man, much taller, with long, gently-curling white-grey hair wearing a toga-robe garment.) Then he stops the normal lecture and walks over to a table which seems to be piled with books. (please remember this is a math teacher) and then he starts to tell us what he has learned about Jesus. He starts out by saying something like "Like Luther, I believe..." I remember thinking this was very strange and I noticed all the books on the table were humanities books, the kind they make you read in Survey-of-Western-Thought type classes.

And then we were in a large swimming pool with the class standing in the water on the edge of the pool while the teacher was standing up on dry ground. I don't know why, but for some reason a group of babies (probably just under 1-year) were introduced as part of an object lesson. They were being tossed in the pool and swimming around to demonstrate something. Anyway, when one of them was thrown in, she called out "Sunshine" and came right into my arms. This was kind of cute but disrupted the lesson, so they took her back and re-tossed her into the pool, but again she swam right into my arms (I was happy with this because she was cute as a button) but they kept taking her back and trying again, and eventually this kept happening until the end of the class when the babies were supposed to swim across the swimming pool (which was now more of a river/lake) back home. I kept trying to send her across but she wanted to stay and play with me (her name was Cassandra) and I finally held her close and explained that she had to go home now, but if she asked her mom she was welcome to come back and play.

I don't remember what happened after this.