Mars Bar Slice
is one of the fattiest treats you will ever eat. It's amazingly sweet and chocolatey, combining the fudginess of a Mars Bar
with the textural delight that is Rice Bubbles
Note: in the United States Mars Bars are known as Milky Way Bars. In Australia a Milky Way is something quite different, but I digress.
- Chop Mars Bars finely, and place with butter into a pot.
- Heat at low temperature until melted.
- Turn off heat.
- Pour Rice Bubbles into mixture.
- Spoon mixture into a shallow pan and pat down to form a ~3cm layer.
- Break chocolate up into small pieces.
- Place the Copha and chocolate into another pot, and heat at a low temperature until fully melted.
- Stir until consistent.
- Pour and spread evenly over the slice.
- Refrigerate until firm.
I urge you to be careful
when eating this. It is very, very addictive
and if you eat too much of it in one sitting you will feel very, very sick
. (and I say this from experience