We run around time, speak/think/feel in stream of consciousness, secret spies in separate cars, racing from nowhere to a shared destination, our little home of horrors. We have a new friend now! Will he get it? Will he dig it? Only time and his muted reactions will tell...

Deciding after blowing some money that we should go to see a movie...Two and a half hours of mezmorizing cinema-vomit. Oh yes, Hollywood--choke on it, will you? ...But that's definetly NOT what I'm hear to talk about. I'm not here to talk at all.

Rip-off new age therapist's question for today: what's broken in Y O U ? Answer: ramble incoherent and meaningless words, be sure to mention your father and to talk non-stop for at least seven minutes. By then you would have almost had to vented, had to do some personal growth and/or healing. Feel better? That's right, swallow it down, nice and easy...

And after all the days of false smiles fed to a glassy eyed public with money in the bank and a need to feel the love seeping from whatever crevice they can locate, will you be able to stay up oh so late and get a less than satisfactory amount of sleep only to do it again? Looks like you made your own bed girl!

Signed. Sealed. Delivered.