user since
Thu Jul 24 2003 at 17:04:12 (20.8 years ago )
last seen
Sun Jul 4 2004 at 17:09:08 (19.8 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
Mooch Entertainment
specialties
Fantasy Sports, Game Theory, Artificial Life, 80s English Progressive bands beginning with the letter 'M', and the obligatory entries: Fight Club and Matrix
motto
Never have a motto.
Send private message to nand

I graduated from Ohio State University in 1996 with a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering. Since then I've been working as a software engineer. That is until the last year which I have taken off to read everything and try to regain my sanity. I don't like vegetables or any food that is green. Everyone should be forced to watch the cancelled TV show, SportsNight. I drink water compulsively. I mean that literally. My pet peeve is the improper use of the words compulsively and literally. Especially literally. That just kills me. I mean, you'll never get into trouble leaving that word out of a sentence, but people throw it in there and it's just plain wrong. However, if you can write a sentence that is correct literally as well as figuratively, I think that's about as high as anyone can go with the English language. But look at me, I'm ranting. I hate cell phones. Sometimes you just don't want to be reached. Alright, you say you can just turn them off, but then people call and know that you turned it off or maybe they suspect that you saw it was them and chose not to answer it.