I grew up in a very small town, roughly 40 people or so.

Although we didn't have an outhouse (upper class white trash, we lived in a trailer) my little brother and I still found it possible to have fun with one.

Yes, it's time for fun with outhouses!

  • Wait until the middle of the night. 1AM or so farmer time.


  • Sneak out through an open window, and drop silently to the ground.


  • Walk! your bicycles the first one hundred yards or so down the gravel driveway.


  • Ride a few miles to a farmers home.


  • Park your bikes, and quietly move to the backyard where you'd previously scoped an outhouse.


  • Creep up to the outhouse and lift it gently from its foundations (it wasn't hard since these things were just placed down and move often as shit filled the hole in the ground under them)


  • Move the outhouse back a foot or two, leaving a gaping hole of shit where the door would normally be.


  • Retreat to the nearby woods and watch the fun! If you were lucky a farmer in his (or her) nighclothes would exit their home to use the outhouse.


  • Laugh or don't laugh, as the unlucky farmer steps, unwittenly into a hole a shit.


  • RUN LIKE HELL! since they are usually armed