It isn't much for sitting in, but the feng shui is fucking incredible
My apartment, a combination of Eufaula's cheap rent prices and my lack of furniture, thus:
- Giant cherry-wood queen sized bed.
- Clothes (closet)
- Book Boxes
- Bean bag chair
- 2 bonsai trees
- One 12x14 bedroom, containing naught but a spare bed
- One mostly empty 12x14 diningroom
- One mostly empty 14x16 livingroom
- One somewhat full 14x16 bedroom
- One kitchen, empty except for the appliances
I prefer what the negative space suggests is lacking to what I could fill it with...