Thanks to crack research
, and supposition
(not to mention wild speculation
, the most insightful tool of them all), I think I have a pretty good idea of what E2 Editors
can and cannot do to Everything
Editors are the holiest of the holy
, the most high
, and their powers
and should instill fear
in all of us who do not have them.
Actually, my contacts on the inside did not make it clear if these were editor powers or god powers. Just know they're more powers than you will ever have.
This is what I've come up with so far. Please feel free to add more. If this node gets nuked, you will know it's because I've gotten too close to the truth.
- First, Editors can vote on any node they want, as many times as they want.
- Editors can nuke any writeup on the system, not just ones with a rep of -5, not just ones for which people have submitted an E2 Nuke Request. Any writeup at all.
- Editors can give and take away XP like sheets of notebook paper.
- Editors know the reputation of every writeup, not just the ones they vote on.
- Editors can change any writeup they wish. They can change your home node and have it say, "I'm an idiot!" if they wish.
- Editors can insert comments into the Chatterbox and make it look like it's coming from another user.
- Editors can remove users from E2 for any reason they see fit.
- Editors know what beer you drink.
- Editors actually all live atop a mountain in a large temple, lying about in togas, eating ambrosia. Lots of decadence and debauchery like any good pantheon should have.
- Editors can cool and uncool whatever they like.
- Editors can change the E2 Home Page.
- Editors can read your email. All of it.
- Editors can make it so that you think you've posted a writeup, but no one else will ever see it, only you.
- Editors can multiply 7-digit numbers together--in their head.
- Editors can eat slices of American cheese without removing the plastic wrap.
- Editors can have lightning bolts shoot from their fingers, and paralyze small animals. Luckily, they're benevolent and rarely use this power.
That's all I know for now. If anyone has any others, please add them, before it's too late . . . .
if you don't think this is a joke, that's your problem