Well I'll join in on the daylog conversation.

I admit I have downvoted several daylogs, but only on the basis of that they were along the lines of this


Blah Blah Blah
I Rock, You Suck
Blah Blah Blah
There are only two things in my requirements for a daylog downvote, if it is short and it has no intelligent content whatsoever. And I think everyone will usually agree with that.

But other than that, I leave daylogs alone unless I feel that they deserve my upvote because of something I agree or believe in was in it.

And don't get me wrong, I have a couple daylogs in the negitive ranges, but I probably deserved it. And I don't complain one bit or go systematically downvoteother people's nodes because I'm pissed off.

I may not have been here as long and not know as much as some of you have, but please vote on the basis of the content or beliefs presented, not because you think it's cool to see everyone's node rep in the negitive.

I don't care what this node's rep is (even all my nodes) at when I next check it, because I put my beliefs out to the public and I'm ready for the crowd to boo or cheer for me. If they cheer, yay, more exp for me. If the boo, darn, they know how I feel and I'm not going to cram it down their throat by downvoting their stuff.
So whenever you see something (for example) bashing god or something along the line, don't vote on it because it does exactly that, vote on it because of the content and opinions presented in the writeup. Thats what Everything is about folks.