"Frank Who?" you're probably thinking. A guy who's played a big role in lots of TV I've watched, but most people don't know about him as he works behind the scenes.

Unfortunately I can't find a biography anywhere, except he lived in the Midwest after growing up in New York City.

First, he played himself on Mystery Science Theater 3000, but left the acting part in the later seasons. He still worked for Best Brains Inc, and functioned as a writer. Remember him? He was "TV's Frank" though I forget which show he was on before.

Next, he's been a writer for a bunch of comedy shows. He was a writer for the first couple of seasons of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. Most recently he was the head writer for the first season for Invader Zim. It seems to be a trend that he helps start something, stay for a while, and move on. In this case he left at the end of the first season, but contributed to some really funny episodes. He was drawn into the episode "Attack of the Saucer Morons" for the show Invader Zim, playing himself.

Jhonen Vasquez liked working with him. "One of the nicest guys I've ever met. And such white hair."

He's been credited in only Two movies and a TV Show
1. Lord of the Road (1999)
2. Statical Planets (1997)
3. "Mystery Science Theater 3000" (1988-1998)

Lately, he has produced an episode or two of The Drew Carey Show. He made a contribution to the NBC special called "Attack of the Killer B Movies" that aired in 1995. I'm not sure if it was shown; it exists but I don't know if it was played. He's been a guest star on Sabrina the Teenage Witch once or twice as well.

Oh, and he does some standup comedy. Last I heard in Los Angeles.

I think I should thank IMDB, but they were incredibly skimpy on details, just the filmography. Thanks trainman for the tips.