Voting PolicyThis is my personal voting policy, okay? You don't have to follow it, you don't have to agree with it, you don't even have to like it.
I tend to downvote writeups that are
- short (writeups with few or no hard links qualify for this category as well)
- pointless, i.e. they have no relevance to me whatsoever.
- obvious cut-and-past jobs.
ProjectsWelll... an ongoing project of mine is to read, summarize and node reviews and comments of all 56 short stories about Sherlock Holmes (maybe the novels too, they aren't that long anyway). So far I've done The "Gloria Scott", The Five Orange Pips and The Adventure of the Three Garridebs. Check out Sherlock Holmes stories...
Reflections on the C! systemNodes I wrote and thought would get cooled, but didn't
- The Alleged Death of Robert Anton Wilson
- The true nature of the universe
- Abstraction is your enemy