Hate thy neighbour

    The Christian pastor Fred Phelps of Topeka, Kansas, famous for his various and hilarious hate sites (godhatesamerica.com, godhatescanada.com, etc.), has recently set up a "hate Sweden" site, godhatessweden.com.

    The main point of the site seems to be that Sweden, according to Phelps, is a Kingdom of Homosexuals and hence should be destroyed. This God-inspired idea of his is partly due to the fact that a similarly-minded Swedish Christian pastor Åke Green was recently convicted for having made defamatory public statements about homosexuals (see Monkey trial in reverse).

    Highlights from godhatessweden.com:

    WE PRAY FOR ALL 20,000 SWEDES IN THE TSUNAMI'S WAKE TO BE DECLARED DEAD!
    THANK GOD FOR ALL DEAD SWEDES!!!

    The site godhatessweden.com also comments a photograph of the Swedish Royal Family:

    The King looks like an anal-copulator, & his grinning kids look slutty & gay!

    Carl XVI Gustaf
    King of Sodomite Whores
    You jackass Swedes just don't get it. Once you have laws to chill Bible preaching, we don't give a rat's tutu whatever else you do or say. You are drippings from the Devil's own penis - a veritable sperm bank for Satan's queers. "To me belongeth vengeance and recompence...for the day of their calamity is at hand." Deut. 32:35.

A lovingly effective counterblow

    All of this would hardly merit a writeup (Fred Phelps and his curious antics have already been admirably noded). What does, however, is that somebody has now made a devastatingly Christian counter-blow against the Christian pastor Phelps, by setting up the site godlovesphelps.com.

    This entire site consists of just one single page. On it is a short handwritten message, against a pink background:

    _______________________________


    We forgive you.

    Sweden.

    _______________________________