In response to I washed dishes with the Chinese FBI then was an extra in a cursed movie, I found myself only slightly disappointed at how few responded, despite what Thomas Paine said, " 'Tis not in numbers but in unity that our great strength lies."

But, I realize most of you lead very serious lives, so to those that answered in the spirit of spontaneity, I thank you!

The guesses included:

Irwin Richardt adulterated his maple syrup, perhaps by adding his great love for syrup, but (love) being too hard to quantify, the FDA approved it anyway.

The well-intentioned mother didn't really have triplets (and no C!s or stars needed).

The FBI started in Washington, DC...the Philadelphia office might have moved to NJ...what that might have to do with more Chinese agents...well, you know.

There were no nudists to the east. hint: go to www.skyfarm/history.com/html

The FBI branch you were working for was not Chinese?

Is the lie that they (Chinese FBI) were a christian organization?

The maple tree farm is false. hint: google Irwin Richardt and read http//:weirdnj.com about him, plus see photographs!

All of the above were good guesses, but the only real lie was that the good Lutheran German Sisters only serve gravy with two meals per day. I guess "God is in the details."

**special thanks to the user who prefaced one response with, "rats!" ...I had forgotten all about the rats.