I sat there with you, your troubles seeming to multiply in size. I never understood you. You always seemed to have hate hidden inside your eyes. You turned your head from mine to hide your tears, you always wanted to be a "strong boy." Well, I don't care if you're not, I don't care if you cry. I want you to cry, to show emotions. "Everything will be fine," I whispered in your ear. "There's nothing to worry about, only good will come of this." You turned to look at me and began to scream, "Good?! How the hell is this going to turn out good?!"

I turned away from your face this time, the tears beginning to form in my eyes. "Why do you treat me this way?" I mumbled under my breath. "Why can't you just appreciate all I do for you just once in your life?" The tears came rushing down my face like a tumbling wave. I got up from the table and started walking away without so much as a good-bye. You called out my name but I kept on walking. I went to the place that I always go when you treat me this way, a place I know well. I went and sat atop a tree. I let the air gently carress my face, I let the wind blow through my hair. I stare out at the city through this tree, the people all going to their work, or maybe lunch, or maybe to meet their loved ones.

I've never told you about this spot. It's my secret place to go and just sit and watch the world go by. I just sit here and listen to the wind whistle songs inside my ear. A silent hope of a silent future. No yelling, only love, and kisses. I don't know if I should even stay with you. I don't even know if you would even care if I told you how much I care for you now. So I sit here and wonder at we could possibly grow to be, and I think, "I'll give him one more chance." Words I've thought of a hundred times.