Lorraine was born on Clark Air Base at the age of zero. Her formative years were dedicated to pulling shenanigans and doing very little school work. She is currently attending USF where she has attained a minor in gerontology and a BA in nothing; she has high hopes for the future. Lorraine enjoys cold pizza, knitting, and referring to herself in the third person. Inspired to join everything2 on a whim, as a bit of an insomniac, she recognizes that she may abuse the site and apologizes for the sorry drivel she will no doubt end up submitting.
- user since
- Wed Dec 17 2008 at 18:33:09 (9 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Feb 24 2009 at 08:14:03 (8.8 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 0
- mission drive within everything
- Stem boredom
- Knitting, writing horrendously bad poetry (rival to the Vogons), creating passable 2-D art
- University of South Florida
- Shake hips, not fists.
- Send private message to missalanius