Should MODx really deserve to last?

MODx Evolution restricts you to 5000 resources (mind you - that is not necessarily webpages)

MODx Revolution is a nightmare to work and buggy (can't even get a clean MODx install ... you got to be lucky if you do, so if you do, its not the norm)


MODx support? - MODx documentation?
... where is it?

... nothing but a repetitive self-praise on what is all possible (you can read the same over and over on dozens of pages all spread around the net

... never an in-depth explanation on "HOW TO" (and if there is an attempt, then it is merely a surface cover)

... FREE ARROGANT core developers and other community members who wonder why you ask anyway? Don't you know it and if not, what do you want here? (sorry to interrupt your private club of arrogant losers)
... overall coding? Another self-praise. Of course, everything and everyone is the best (least on the internet) Aren't we so lucky to have this thing. In the real world we barely would make it through an apprenticeship. But here we are, in cyberspace. Here we have our own rules and everyone is allowed to be pretentious and arrogant. Hey, what do you want ... it's all free. No one asks you to join or worse, believe me!

Thanks for the message, MODx!

Surely, if you would be so good as you proclaim, why don't you make it a premium CMS and sell it for money? Or are you scared only a few would then use it because the real developers know what kinda stuff MODx is?