At 2:00, I finished my Poetry exam. It went...kind of bad, I had forgotten what Extended figure meant. Other than that, I thought that it was very iffy as I did not know what to expect. It was the first evaluation that our Prof had given us. I have a feeling I didn't do well, but oh well. "I'll do better next time," he said with a tone of false hope. I was also intrusively interrupted by my cell phone. Luckily it was on vibrate and the person left a voicemail.

Checked my voicemail, turns out it was one of my friends who was having a party for a friend who's leaving for India. Unfortunately, I had other plans. Took the bus with a friend on our way back home. We talked about Geek stuff: everything2, the Signal 11 vs. CmdrTaco war, Linux...

Got home, was kind of depressed as always. Messenged one of my friends asking him where to meet downtown. He was going to pick me up, along with 2 other friends on a certain street. Checked the bus schedule and there I went again.

In the bus, I met another friend who was actually going to that going-away party. We talked about old times and our old crew and such... I missed her craziness. Turns out that we were going to get off at the same stop.

Got off, met up at the rendez-vous point with my friends and got to our destination.

We drank, wandered, played DDR, watched Anime (Vision of Escaflowne, Magic Knight Rayearth) and chilled. I hadn't gone out for quite awhile and it was nice to see this group of friends again. It was also nice to get drunk again, which I hadn't done in a long time as well.

My friend eventually drove me home as I slowly fell into a comfortable slumber.

"How nice."