Me and what appears to be a group of professional mountain hikers (whom I do not know at all) are escalating a mountain. We're on a vertical slope and we're nearing the edge trying to slide our humongous packs upwards. I notice suddenly that someone is moving towards me. I can't make out the details of exactly who this person is or their gender, but it feels like my brother. The feeling even, is vague. We're nearing the edge of the mountain and I'm not sure what to expect at the top. I'm about to give up from exhaustion and the packs I carry are beginning to feel heavier. Someone from above, an old man, helps me carry my pack and I finally see the edge of the mountain. There's light, but it's light from the moon. Once we're on top of the edge, we seem to have arrived at a platform surrounded by a ruined city. There are a lot of people dressed in furs in this city and they have big giant barrels with fire inside to warm them. They are also sheltered by huge metallic fans that seem to be rusted and unoperable. As I look further, I notice that there are many of these fans that protrude from the ground and more of these fur-coated people around these giant fans.

Suddenly, I am in another place.

...my country place where I used to live. I just woke up and I feel really hungry. I go down the stairs to the kitchen and my mom's cooking something, but the kitchen is from somewhere else. This is not the same kitchen that my country place had. It looks like a kitchen from a TV show and it's coloured in white and cyan. My mom brings me soup or something in a bowl. I don't remember the details of what she brings me, but it's one thing. The image of that thing flickers between two other things. A giant plastic transparent cylindrical bottle of bird seeds (with sunflower seeds so detailed I can taste the graininess in my mouth) labelled "Bird Lure", then the other image is a soup bowl with all sorts of bird seeds or maybe they're just seeds, floating in milk. I don't recall eating any of the seeds, but I can taste them, especially the sunflower seeds.

*poof*