Teetering between the insulation of perceived self-control and life within a garden of chaos, one may wonder if the lack of control is indeed life's way of granting fluidity in this world of constant opposition. I never thought I would compromise.
- user since
- Sat Sep 8 2001 at 15:10:00 (19.4 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Sep 18 2001 at 22:33:47 (19.4 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 1 - View melf's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 1
- mission drive within everything
- good gas mileage.
- Something clever here.
- most recent writeup
- The University Special
- Send private message to melf