"The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears, only on steel reserve High Gravity Lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers."

Exceptionally smooth flavor."

Elegant while completely circumventing the spirit of the beverage, excuse the pun. If I may interject a colloquialism - "Malt liquor - fucks you up quicker." There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it. If Mickey's or Old E just isn't enough of a bullet for you, move up to the steel bullet, Steel Reserve. It boast a whopping 8.1% alcohol content that it proudly proclaims as H I G H  G R A V I T Y. God, I am impressed with the wily nature of advertising geniuses sometimes. This 'high gravity' is designed to knock you on your ass and little else. You will be hard pressed to find any beer or malt liquor that contains this much alcohol, so if you have a special purpose in mind, this is the 40 for you. IF you happen to be drinking this stuff in its 24 or 12 oz. varieties, I would seriously ponder that age-old-one-word question of "Why?" This stuff hardly tastes like a lager for its extreme alcohol content and only tastes 'exceptionally smooth' after you've downed half of it.

OK - the beauty of the substance is that you really only need to down a quarter of it before you're singing its praises. Just to give you a feel of its bite, a normal lager is down in the 4 to 5 % range in alcohol content. A malt liquor varies from 6 to 7 %. For the alcoholic noder that enjoys downing two forties in one night - take a second to steel yourself for this bullet before consumption.




www.steelreserve.com