Lois: Oh, look, Meg, it's your little baby booties. Oh, and your little bronze hat. And your tail.
Meg: My what?
Lois: Nothing.


Meg Griffin has the distinction of being the most unloved, pathetic victim of teenage angst on a little show called Family Guy.

Not only does Meg have the problem of being ridiculed at school, she is ignored by the opposite sex, and even her parents' best treatment can be described as neglect. Meg's possible future includes being the girl who holds the sign with the round on it for a fight between two homeless men over mystery meat. She also has yet had the opportunity to be some drunk fratboy's last resort at a fratparty.

Possibly Meg's only admirer is one Neil Goldman, uberdork and editor of the school newspaper. Not only does Meg kiss Neil during a near-death experience, but it was filmed and played so that the entire town of Quahog could enjoy her humiliation.

Characteristic Experiences:
  • Much to Neil's displeasure, Meg is in love with the neighbor boy, Kyle, who largely ignores her existence. Nonplussed, she then shines her affections on the local nudist familiy's son.
  • After failing to meet cheerleader requirements, Meg joins the flag-girl squad, only to have the "cool" kids pelt her with heaps of rotten meat.
  • Her mother, Lois Griffin, is her only advocate in her perpetual torment. She hauls Meg off to Spring Break one year, which only ends up with Meg getting arrested for going topless. "Oh my god! It's a girl!"
  • During the 'Viewer Mail' episode, when the entire family receives superpowers after being exposed to nuclear waste (is there any other way to get superpowers?), Meg's sweet power was the ability to extend her fingernails at will. Scaaary.
  • Meg most likely had her other sister killed at a very young age. Also, although it is common knowledge to everyone but her, Meg's real father is none other than (duh duh DUH)... Stan Thompson.
  • Her caretaker father, Peter Griffin, became the most popular kid in Meg's high school after going undercover to bust up a toad-licking operation. Meg basked in the pleasure of a brief stint of popularity after Peter asked her to the Winter Ball to boost her image, but that quickly turned to the usual humiliation when he dumped her to take the most popular girl in school.

Meg waxes angst for your reading pleasure:

Meg: I just want to kill myself - I'm gonna go upstairs and eat a whole bowl of peanuts.
(Lois and Peter stare in silence)
Meg: I'm allergic to peanuts.
(Peter and Lois keep staring)
Meg: You don't know anything about me! (runs upstairs)
Peter: Who was that guy?

Meg: Can I be in the play, Mom?
Stewie: Oh yes, you can be the dumpy teenage girl who cries backstage because no one finds her attractive.

Meg: You could kill all the girls who are prettier than me.
Death: Well, that would just leave England.


Voice: Mila Kunis
Alternative voice: Lacey Chabert (Season 1)
Alternative Character Trait: The writers considered the possibility of Meg being completely bald under that pink cap she perpetually wears.
Age: 16

Thanks Servo5678, for some indispensable details