To complete this quiz, answer each question and keep track of the number times you select the first answer and the number of times you select the second answer.
- Are you better at recognizing and remembering names or faces?
Select one: [Names] | [Faces]
- Are you an organized individual or a spontaneous individual?
Select one: [Organized] | [Spontaneous]
- Do you like realistic stories or stories that deal in fantasy?
Select one: [Realistic] | [Fantasy]
- Do you problem-solve using logic or intuition?
Select one: [Logic] | [Intuition]
- Do you like well-structured assignments or open-ended assignments?
Select one: [Well-structured] | [Open-ended]
- Do you remember things easily through language or through pictures?
Select one: [Language] | [Pictures]
- Do you consider yourself to be very creative or not creative?
Select one: [Not creative] | [Creative]
- Do you often produce humorous thoughts and ideas or serious thoughts and ideas?
Select one: [Serious] | [Humorous]
- Do you read for details and facts or for main ideas and overviews?
Select one: [Details/facts] | [Main idea/overview]
- Do you learn through systematic plans or through exploration?
Select one: [Systematic plans] | [Exploration]
Everytime you selected the first answer, give yourself one point, find your position on the scale below:
[Right Brain] [No Dominance] [Left Brain]
0 5 10
Left brained people tend towards organisation, logic and structure; right brained people tend towards randomness, intuition and chaos. This has little to do with creativity, some of the most creative people I know are firmly left brained, and I have a fairly "right" brain and do not consider myself creative at all.