Transforms from camper to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: TRAILBREAKER

FUNCTION: DEFENSE STRATEGIST
"An Autobot's as good as the fuel in his tank."

TRAILBREAKER makes light of any situation, no matter how serious. Practical joker and cheerleader, but considers himself a liability to Autobots since he consumes the most fuel. Lacks self-esteem and often asks to be left behind. Projects nearly impenetrable invisible force-field. Can jam radio transmissions. Very slow. Often mopes about his handicaps, but his bravery and defensive prowess is unquestioned.

  • Strength: 7
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Speed: 4
  • Endurance: 10
  • Rank: 7
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 3
  • Skill: 7
Transformers Tech Specs


When I was a kid and couldn't afford all the Transformers toys I wanted, I'd look at the checklist that was packaged with each boxed toy and tried to figure out how they transformed just by comparing the robot and vehicle modes. Usually I was correct with just one or two minor mistakes, but Trailbreaker was the one car I could never figure out. I never did, either, until I met a friend as an adult who let me play with his. (Did I say "play"? I meant "study".) He did look cool, although like most of the other first- and second-year large cars he suffered from too-many-detachable-accessories syndrome.