"So, what kind of work do you do?"
"And how exactly does that contribute to society?"
- I design hardware for construction companies to test materials.
- I teach teenagers the value of great literature.
- I provide babies and young children a loving environment while their parents are at work.
- I take care of injections at the hospital whenever they're needed.
- I develop intranet tools to help small businesses organize their projects.
- I serve restaurant customers their food and help them to feel comfortable while they're there.
- I organize and update the books and media that people can use freely every day.
- I design logos and ads to inform people about new products.
- I strip and dance on a platform for tips from men who have left their girlfriends, wives, and/or self-respect somewhere else.