Transforms from sea monster to robot and back!

SEACON: SNAPTRAP

FUNCTION: SEACON LEADER
"Broken Autobots never mend."

Nicknamed "Butcher of the Bogs" after he singlehandedly scrapped an entire regiment of Autobots in the Toxic Sludge Swamps of Cybertron. Creates havoc and chaos wherever he goes. Calculating and malicious. As cold-hearted and cruel as any machine ever made. His battle tactics are smooth, methodical, and extremely effective. Armed with two rapid-fire, retractable, sonic-shell cannons. Eight turreted photon beam ports, semi-automatic atom-smasher rifle, incendiary sword. Combines with fellow Seacons to form Piranacon.

  • Strength: 9
  • Intelligence: 7
  • Speed: 2
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 8
  • Courage: 8
  • Firepower: 8
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


Snaptrap was at once the most nasty-looking and the most questionable addition to the Seacon lineup. His monster mode was a sea turtle -- yes, a turtle -- with gun turrets mounted inside his shell and legs capable of walking on land. Despite what you'd expect from that, he had the advantage of being the centerpiece of Piranacon and consequently was the largest member of the Seacons, so the designers could make him look more intimidating in his sea monster mode (with lots of pointy sharp bits sticking out) and more believable in his robot mode.