Transforms from tank to robot and back!

DECEPTICON: QUAKE

FUNCTION: GROUND ASSAULT
"Nothing lasts forever... so why not destroy it now?"

A destructive berzerker. Attacks everyone and everything with a vengeance. Doesn't stop shooting until everything is in ruins. Capable of leveling an entire Autobot installation in minutes. Titanium-based treads are equipped with special adhesive that enables Quake to climb sheer cliff surfaces. Known for his somewhat "off the wall" battle tactics. Teamed with Tiptop, a former circus strongman who transforms into a balance-altering, gyroscopic destabilizing weapon, and Heater, a smart-aleck street punk who transforms into a double photon pistol. Equipped with plasma cannon in tank mode.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 4
  • Speed: 3
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 9
  • Skill: 6
Transformers Tech Specs


Quake, a Leopard tank, was more interesting than the usual "small" Targetmaster because the tank gun barrel could be removed and replaced with either small weapon, and the second one could be mounted on top of the turret like a machine gun. Probably the best-looking of all the second-year Targetmaster toys. (A boxy tank is much easier to turn into a robot than a triangular jet or a dump truck.)