Transforms from space shuttle to robot and back!

COMBATICON: BLAST OFF

FUNCTION: SPACE WARRIOR
"I destroy Autobots by choice, not command."

Feels literally and figuratively about the other Transformers as he soars through outer space. Aristocratic, aloof--disguises his long distance loneliness. Cruelly efficient at raining destruction on Earth. Flies at 26,000 mph, stays in orbit for 8 months. Shoots powerful X-ray laser to hit target 12,000 miles away. In robot mode, uses ionic blaster. Combines with fellow Combaticons to form "Bruticus".

  • Strength: 3
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 10
  • Endurance: 3
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 5
  • Firepower: 9
  • Skill: 10
Transformers Tech Specs


Sometimes it seems like the Transformers designers developed an obsession with space shuttles (Sky Lynx, Astrotrain), and it doesn't quite make sense to add one to a team of military combat vehicles. But at least with Omega Supreme and Cosmos, they were willing to accept the idea of non-shuttle spacecraft, if somewhat half-heartedly. Blame Americentricism and NASA, I suppose. And the space shuttles make such nicer-looking robots than, say, Cosmos, that I really can't complain.

The idea of a combat space shuttle really weirds me out, though.