Aside from several minor fixes, here's what I did so far this month...


  • Implemented the Sanctify level power (Level 11) and added an opcode version so that this power could be activated from the Epicenter nodelet by visiting the homenode of the intended recipient.
  • Completed implementation of the GP opt-out by further hiding messages and stats relating to GP from opted-out users.
  • Fixed a long-time bug in the Epicenter nodelet which had prevented XP changes from showing if the user had spent XP at the gift shop below the level of their last recorded XP number.
  • Added GP to the Statistics nodelet.
  • Fixed a long-time bug in blessings and superblessings which had been preventing them from incrementing karma for what seems to have been several years now.
  • Created a "sanctity" stat to track how many santifications and other gifts (C!s and votes) a user receives from their fellow users, and created a "Silver Trinkets" superdoc to track it.
  • Added a link to the Voting/Experience System node back into the Epicenter for all users, since it is a pretty important reference for the recent adjustments and nobody knew where to find it anymore.
  • Changed the Voting/Experience System back into a superdoc from an e2node and whipped up some code to allow it to dynamically display the level requirements for any levels from 0 to infinity (up to 100 at a time).
  • Acting on a suggestion of Oolong's, created a "fireball" level power (Level 15). Fireball is essentially just a slightly superior form of easter egg command - it still costs one egg to use, but gives the recipient 5 GP instead of 3 GP, has a slightly more...um...impressive message in the catbox, and also sends a goofy message from user "fireball" to their personal inbox.
  • Added stats for Level, XP needed to level-up, karma, sanctity, easter eggs, and tokens to the Statistics nodelet.